September was the first full month back running. It went ok with at least 3 runs each week. I had wanted to do 4 or 5 but my new teaching course got in the way a bit. The fact that I manage the runs I did was pretty good.
Total Runs: 12
Distance: 82 miles
Total Cycles: 20
Distance: 158 miles
October is going to have to be a good month if I want to do ok in the December marathon. I need to start with a 14 miler this weekend, then its the Quicksand 15, a 13, an 18 and a 20. All this plus other runs during each week. Its going to be tough.
Goals
1. Run 4 times each week
2. Complete my long runs
3. Complete the Quicksand 15
4. Do at least one 40 mile week
5. Drop 3lbs
The Best Veg Chilli You’ve Ever Had
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment