Wednesday 7 July 2010

No talking at the back.

I am now a teacher. Yes, 9 months of seriously hard work has come to an end and I now have my Qualified Teacher Status.

We had a big party last Friday and I think I'm still hung over. I have a job at my local primary school teaching a reception class and whilst I officially start in September, I'm going in for the last two weeks of term just to get even more experience.

Its all a bit of a come down after all the hard work but I am very excited about getting my own class and finding out what kind of teacher I will become.

So I now have 8 weeks (with 2 weeks working 9-4) to get some sleep and maybe revitalise my stalled running and riding training.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations sir. i can't think of a more terrifying career path, i'd rather attempt an ironman ;)

    ReplyDelete