Tuesday 13 October 2009

Progress Report

At the start of 2009, I sent myself three goals.
1. To ride the Etape
2. 1000 miles running
3. 5000 miles cycling

The first was completed back in July. The second two, however, are not looking so good.

Running
Total so far: 398 miles
Percentage: 40% complete
Runs: 58
Average: 6.8 miles

Cycling
Total so far: 3704 miles
Percentage: 74% complete
Rides: 124
Average: 30 miles

There are 81 days left this year so if I ran 7.4 miles AND rode 16 miles each day I'd complete both goals. The cycling is doable but I have to accept the running isn't as I can't run 50 mile weeks from now until Christmas.

My aim now is to complete the cycling and get to around 70% of the running.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't worry about not completing the running goal. I've been highly jealous about how you've seemingly gone from nothing to half marathons in a matter of weeks.

    ReplyDelete