Monday 7 December 2009

New Blog

A friend of mine, Ed, has started a blog that some of you might find interesting.

http://fromfittofatandbackagain.blogspot.com/

He did the Etape this year but due to illness, has had to take some time out of training. He should be up and running again and will be training for the Marmotte in 2010. I wish him well.

However, feel free to flame him as the main picture on his site is him beating me up a hill. I can only retalliate with this picture of me cycling up a small hill in Wales with Ed walking in the background. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Thanks for the reference Simon.
    2. Would that be my picture of us I took from Cycling Weekly? Oh, yes it would.
    3. You can't prove it's me in the background.
    4. You try Glascwm on broken gearing of 39/21. Not that I'm admitting it was me, just a comment.

    ReplyDelete