Tuesday 8 December 2009

What have I done?

Congratulations
Your entry into the IRONMAN UK 2010. has now been confirmed. Your can view your confirmed entry form, by following the link below.


Well, its done. I have committed to nearly 8 months of training and then 15 hours of struggle. I can't quite believe it. I can't picture myself standing in a wet suit at the edge of a lake in Bolton.

I have to say, it was tough getting to sleep last night. The swim part still scares me. I was sitting watching my daughter at her swim club and it dawned on me that every kid at the club is a better swimmer then me.

Goals for the next two months
1. Try not to gain weight over Christmas
2. Learn to swim (I have booked swim lessons at swimfortri.com)
3. Try to establish a weekly routine with all three disciplines

3 comments: