Sunday 23 May 2010

One more time

I'm sitting in my back-yard in the sun enjoying a cup of tea.  I've been awake for a long time.  The thought of swimming is ever present.

I have toyed with the ides of not going to Eton to do the Ultra-Fit tri but you lot have convinced me that I can do it.

So I'm going to jump on the bike in a bit and cycle down there.  1000m swim.  It is make or break in my eyes. If its no better than last week, its the end of Triathlon for me.  I'm sick of feeling like this.

Thanks for all the support.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Simon, you're putting yourself under too much pressure. This hot weather will warm the water up no end. Try and get out for an open water swim that is not training or racing, it's just for fun. Swim about in a river or a lake, or head for a beach, it's so much more enjoyable once you relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out: http://www.river-swimming.co.uk/places.htm

    ReplyDelete