Wednesday 18 November 2009

No more Twitter

I am done with Twitter. I never quite saw the point of it in the first place and didn't use it that much. I didn't like the constant stream of comments that flooded past and that unless you spent ages on it, you couldn't read everyone's thoughts.

I also didn't like the lack of a conversation. It was like hearing the odd word or two through the walls.

I did enjoy keeping track of some interesting people on there but most of them have blogs that I regularly read.

Anyway, on Monday I got a tweet from a friend who directed me to a web site. Usually I'm good about these things but this time I didn't think and opened it. Somehow this hacked my account and sent all my friends the same tweet. I changed my password but it still seems hacked so that is that. No more tweets for me. Account Deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment