Thursday 19 November 2009

A week to forget


  • My wife is in New York for the week (miss her and cannot get out to run)

  • Woke up on Monday very unwell (really busy week at school)

  • Off work Monday and Tuesday (looks bad as I'm trying to make an impression)

  • My youngest hates her after school club. She was crying again on Monday and Tuesday

  • Wednesday - still feeling bad and daughter ill as well. I went home from school

  • Got a call from school to go and pick her up

  • Thursday and still feel ropey and daughter is still unwell.

  • Duaghter also saying she doesn't want to ever go back to after school club.

3 comments:

  1. They expect students to have time off don't worry, it takes time for your immune system to cope with the school enviroment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a cold for 5 weeks. Its ridiculous.

    Its a little difficult as my teacher is the type of person who never takes a day off. I think she thinks I had man flu when I was really ill. Honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the sort of person who never had a day off before my PGCE, near the end I was off for two weeks, ill enough not to get out of bed. But I had a nice mentor.

    Don't worry about it!

    ReplyDelete