Monday 12 April 2010

Last week and this

Last week was initially supposed to be a big week with loads of cycling and running but with the passport mishap, I almost wrote it off.  However, it didn't turn out too bad; 9 hours of exercise.

Swim: 2 sessions, 2hrs16, 2.3kms
Cycle: 5 sessions, 4hrs25, 60 miles
Run: 2 sessions, 2hrs20, 15.3 miles

This week is very different.  With my marathon on Sunday, I don't want to run too much so I can rest my knee as much as possible. Along with another sports massage, I think that will leave me in pretty good shape for Sunday.  And to try and make some more progress with the swimming, I plan to swim most days.

Monday: Cycle with my daughter plus 1 hour on turbo trainer
Tuesday: 45 minutes swim plus sports massage
Wednesday: 45 minutes swim plus 30 minutes run
Thursday: 45 minutes swim
Friday: 45 minutes swim plus 30 minutes run
Saturday: 1:1 swim lesson and then group lesson (planned)
Sunday: Marathon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon

    Good luck for the Marathon! Hope everything holds up for you.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete