Tuesday 14 December 2010

10k-a-day: Day 14 - Last minute

I originally thought I would have time between work and going out to do today's 10k but the slot vanished before I know what was happening.  So I had three options
  • Not run and fail the challenge
  • Cancel my night out and run
  • Run after the night out
The first wasn't going to happen.  The second would mean letting some people down and as it was a charity quiz night, I couldn't do that.  So it was the third option.  I didn't drink during the evening, nor did I eat the free food.  Instead, I answered a few quiz questions and left at 10pm for a very pleasant run home through London.  I ran from Monument down the Thames, past Westminster and eventually over Vauxhall Bridge.  Then down towards Clapham and then Balham.  Nealy 7 miles.

Day 14
11.1 km (6.91 m)
1:02:30 mins
Total in December: 150.1 km

No comments:

Post a Comment