Tuesday 7 December 2010

10k-a-day: Day 7 - One week in

I really really did not want to go out tonight.  I was so cold and tired.  The tiredness was partly my fault; I stayed up until 1am to watch England win the cricket.  But the thought of failure helped me get out the front door into the -3 degrees.

I have bought two new compression tops this week.  One is Nike and one Linebreak.  I wear the Nike top (Medium red Nike Pro Combat Compression) last night which is really nice.  Tight without being restrictive and really comfortable.  I wore the Linebreak (White and gray, medium) tonight and wasn't that impressed.  It is very very tight and a little too shiny.

The run itself was poor.  Just went through the motion to get it done.  As a result, a slow time.

Day 7
10.21 km
0:59:10 mins
Total in December: 74.5 km

No comments:

Post a Comment