Monday 6 December 2010

10k-a-day: Day 6 - Bit tired

I had a long day at school day which was followed by then parents evening for my eldest daughter.  As a result, I didn't get out to run until 8:50pm.  It was cold again and I really didn't want to go out.  I think if I wasn't doing this challenge, I would of almost certainly stayed in and watched TV.

As it was, I put on my tights and other gear (including a new compression top which was very tight) and went out.  I set off at a nice pace for first 5 kms and felt good.  I had a spring in my step and held a good speed without much problem.  I then did a fast mile (7:09) before jogging back home.

The last bit felt hard work and I was tired by the end of it.  I'm glad its over and please with home I'm running.

Day 6
10.13 km
0:52:31 mins
Total in December: 64.4 km

No comments:

Post a Comment