Monday 8 February 2010

Craft Tri Shorts

I did my run on Sunday in my Craft Tri shorts.  My first reaction was that they were comfortable and tight.  Not tight in a "too many pies" sense but in a compression clothing sort of way.  The padding was evident but not thick like my cycling shorts.

I wore a pair of loose shorts on top just for decency :-)

During the first mile or so, it did feel like I was running after having a small accident in my shorts.  If you asked me then, I would have said I will never run in them, especially 26 miles.  But after 20 minutes, I stopped noticing it.  I can see myself using them under my wetsuit and then on the cycle and run in shorter triathlons but I still think I'll change into my bib shorts for the 112 miles and then my running shorts for the marathon in the IM.

2 comments:

  1. I did IMUK in my Craft shorts from start to finish. They were brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll use them again this weekend for my longer run.

    ReplyDelete