Monday 15 February 2010

Training Week 6

Week six is over already!!!  20% in to my Ironman training.  That's a scary thought.

It wasn't the greatest week of training.  Less hours than last week but still nearly 10 hours.  Really pleased with the swimming and the a 2 hour run yesterday was slow but really comfortable so that's on track.

Swimming - 3 sessions, 1.5 miles, 2hrs 10mins
Cycling - 6 sessions, 55 miles, 4hrs 15 mins
Running - 2 sessions, 24.4 miles, 3hrs, 15mins
(including 1hr15 of 5-a-side football - estimated 4 miles running)
Press-ups - 105 (A terrible excuse but I just forgot to do them this week)

Week 7 is just about seeing what I can fit in.  Its half term so I have the kids most of the week and then I'm off up north for my Gran's 90th birthday party so I'll take my running and swimming stuff and see if I can't get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment