Wednesday 3 February 2010

January Review

JanuaryDays: 31
Swims: 12 sessions, 7.4 hours, 5.9 kms
Cycles: 21 sessions, 16.7 hours, 203 miles
Runs: 11 sessions, 7.5 hours, 44 miles

Pretty pleased with Janaury.  I did all but one session from Don Fink's plan.  I did most in the required heart rate zone and my swimming improved so all in all, pretty good.  I was hoping to lose more weight.  I really must try harder with that.

February Targets:
Lose 4lbs
8 hours swimming
20 hours cycling
12 hours running
=10 hours per week

6 comments:

  1. Blimey, that's seriously good going. Mine in comparison: swimming = 0; Cycling = about 40km and a wrecked bike; Only the running is any good: 8 hours and 100km. On the plus side, the new bike frame arrived in the bike shop yesterday and is hopefully going to be built up in time for the weekend. I've got some catching up to do! Now where did I put those swimming trunks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers John. Had I been knocked off my bike, I don't think I'd have done so well.

    I am determined to get out on the bike this weekend. I haven't ridden more than a 50 mile ride since October. I hope you manage to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Simon, that is pretty impressive. I'm only doing the cycling bit and you're still ahead of me on that :-)
    I need to do my January stats too. They are poor.
    Take care
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you manage all three.

    I've had to knock running on the head (again) because it's making commuting to work by bike extremely hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. I am exhausted. I don't stop but I guess I'm enjoying it. Doing three is tough as you don't seem to be doing much of anything in particular but you're still as tired as doing a 50 mile running or a 200 mile cycling week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start Simon. Glad to hear you're making progress with the swimming too.

    You prompted me to tot up my January totals and I'm 2 hours behind you! I'll be a bit further behind in Feb too as I'm only planning 8.5 hours average per week.

    ReplyDelete