Tuesday 9 February 2010

Lazy Week

Its Wednesday morning and apart from cycles to and from uni, I have done zero exercise.  Shocking.

I have small excuses.  Monday was a rest day.  Tuesday saw me visit my placement school for the first time as well as having people over to value our house and this morning I woke to a flat tyre (I haven't got round to buying a spare for that bike).  I guess I could have gone on the bus but...

I realise its no bad thing as I really feel I need an easier week.  Don Fink's plan does have one easier week in every four but I think I just did extra because my weekly output has gone up steadily since the beginning.

If I run tonight, and swim on Thursday and Friday, it will be an ok week I guess.

On a different note, why has the spell checker gone in the new version of Blogger?  So many people are moving to WordPress for its increased functionality.  Why would they make that decision even easier.

2 comments:

  1. As you say, you've got to scale the training back periodically to allow for recovery and as you've done more training than most to date you probably need more recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cross with three full days off. Two was useful; three lazy.

    I made myself do a long swim today and it went well. Back on track :-)

    ReplyDelete