Monday 1 February 2010

Happy Birthday to me

38!  Seems quite old.  Never really bothered me before.  On the plus side, I'm healthy and enjoying life a lot.  Things are pretty good.

I fell off my bike this morning.  It was a bit icy but nothing too bad.  As I got to college, I saw a fellow student and waved.  I set off again and turned a corner without thinking and the front wheel just went.  Nothing too bad.  A grazed knee and I bent my tin containing my birthday cake.  The cake was fine.  Phew!

The people on my course were very kind.  I got balloons, cake, a card and a chorus of Happy Birthday. Thanks.

I got in a swim after college which was ok.  I'm now waiting for my wife to get home so I can open my presents and then take the kids out for a meal.  Happy days.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats - hope you have a great day and hoe you enjoy the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Happy birthday brother meme

    ReplyDelete